BORN IN LUXURY. BRED FOR THE TRACK.
When racing is in your DNA, concession is not an option. Dialed-in and detail abundant, the 2022 CT4 V-Series stops at nothing to deliver an exhilarating drive that sets the bar for both luxury and performance.
Inspire your daily drives and weekends on the track with the reﬁned, driver-centric comforts and spirited performance of CT4-V. Push your inner race car driver even further with the ultra-high performance CT4-V Blackwing™, which builds on bold styling dominating the track as the most powerful Cadillac ever in its class.
V-SERIES IS IN OUR VEINS
SAFETY & DRIVER ASSISTANCE
CADILLAC SMART SYSTEM*: A SUITE OF STANDARD FEATURES
Buckle up and drive with confidence. A whole suite of leading-edge safety and driver assistance features come standard in your CT4 V-Series, including: Front Pedestrian Braking, Automatic Emergency Braking, Forward Collision Alert, Safety Alert Seat, Rear Seat Reminder, HD Rear Vision Camera, Teen Driver, Vehicle Diagnostics and Rear Park Assist.
FRONT PEDESTRIAN BRAKING
- Front Pedestrian Braking can help you avoid or reduce the severity of a front-end collision with a pedestrian it detects directly ahead of you
- It provides pedestrian alerts and can even automatically provide hard emergency braking or enhance the driver’s hard braking
- The system works at speeds below 80 kph during the daytime. It has limited nighttime and low-visibility performance.
AUTOMATIC EMERGENCY BRAKING
- Automatic Emergency Braking works with Forward Collision Alert to help you avoid or reduce the severity of a front-end collision with a detected vehicle you’re following. This feature works at speeds below 80 kph. Camera technology is used to automatically provide hard emergency braking or enhance the driver’s hard braking.
FORWARD COLLISION ALERT
- Forward Collision Alert can warn you if it detects a potential front-end collision with a vehicle you’re following, so you can quickly take action. It can also provide a tailgating alert if you’re following a vehicle much too closely.
SAFETY ALERT SEAT
- Safety Alert Seat uses left, right or both-side driver seat vibration pulses to help you identify the direction of potential crashes so you can quickly take action
- You can also switch to beeping crash avoidance alerts
REAR SEAT REMINDER
- Rear Seat Reminder can tell you to look in your rear seat before leaving your vehicle under certain conditions. It is activated by the opening and closing of the rear door just before or during vehicle use.
REAR PARK ASSIST
- Rear Park Assist can provide distance alerts to nearby detected objects behind your vehicle to help you park and avoid collisions when you’re in Reverse at low speeds.
HD REAR VISION CAMERA
- HD Rear Vision Camera shows you a high-resolution digital image of the area directly behind your vehicle when you’re in Reverse at low speeds. This may help you park and avoid nearby objects.
ADDITIONAL STANDARD SAFETY FEATURES